Book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin Li and Kazufumi Ito, SIAM Frontiers in Applied mathematics, 33, Philadelphia, 2006, ISBN: 0-89871-609-8. Book Cover. Errtum. Selected Codes and new results
Textbook: Numerical Solution of Differential Equations -- Introduction to Finite Difference and Finite Element Methods, Cambridge University Press, in press. ISBN: 978-1-107-16322-5. Matlab Codes.
Honor: No. 1 & No. 10 of the most cited articles in Numerical Analysis (65N06, finite difference method) in the MR Citation Database as of 3/16/2018.
Caption of the figure: flow pass a cylinder with Reynolds number 200. The simulation was done using the augmented immersed interface method.
- The Fifth International Workshop on Modeling, Analysis, Simulations, and Applications of Inter-Facial Dynamics and FSI Problems Sanya, China, June 4-8, 2018
- International Summer Program in Mathematics at NCSU
- John Nash and me
- An article from NCSU OIA on international connections
- 2015 REU and GEAR programs
- The Second International Conference on Scientific Computing, Nanjing, China, May 22-25, 2012
Spring Semester, 2018
Summer Academic Semester, 2017
· MA501: Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists I : T TH, 4:30-5:45 pm, SAS-2235. Fall Semester, 2010
· MA/CSC 580.002: Numerical Analysis I, Fall 2008, T TH, 4:30-5:45pm, HA335
· MA 242-008: Calculus III, M-F, 12:25-1:15 pm, HA 307.
· MA 580.001: Numerical Analysis I, Spring, 2001, MWF 9:10-10:00 am, HA366
· MA798A :The Level Set Method and Applications, T TH 4:05-5:20, HA330
· MA584, Finite Difference Methods for ODE/PDEs. T TH: 1.05-2:20, HA266
· MA 242-004:, Calculus III, M-F, 11:20-12:10, Dan 406.
· MA 302-001:, Numerical Applied Differential Equations