I am located in the new engineering building, creatively named
The address is 890 Oval Drive.
Directions from the airport to building and parking garage
- Take I-40 East (~10mins).
- Take Exit 295, Gorman Street.
- At the stoplight at the bottom of the exit ramp turn left onto Gorman Street.
- Go to Avent Ferry Road (3rd stoplight) and take a right
(Hardees will be on your left, an apartment building on your right).
- Go to Varsity Drive (2nd stoplight) and take a right. This is the entrance to NCSU Centennial Campus.
Here is a map of the campus.
- Continue on Varsity Drive to the end (Partners' Way)
EB II is the building directly in front of you.
Shown here on Google Maps.
- Park in the parking garage: turn left (onto Partner's Way) and enter the third garage, which is a pay lot.
- The first building you see coming out of the garage is the BioTech building. EB2 is behind it.
Directions from street to my office
- Enter EB II.
- Go to the CSC department main office (3320), which is on the 3d floor in the East Wing overlooking the atrium.
- From the main office, head down the hallway.
- Turn right at the first opportunity (about 30' down the hall).
- My office is 2d door on left: Room 3292, phone 919-513-7196.