Secure, quiet, lighted entrance.
Campstore includes breezeway, restrooms, showers.
Spacious campsites along ponds, in woods, or open grass.
* back-in or pull-through, shaded or open.
* equipped with electric and water hookups.
Recreation Hall equipped with restrooms, showers, office, games, laundry, security lighting.
One-half mile of natural, wooded frontage on the beautiful Kankakee River!
* The best river fishing in the state of Illinois
- smallmouth and largemouth bass, walleye (state record), northern pike, channel and blue catfish, sunfish (bluegill, crappie, more).
* The cleanest river in the state
- great canoeing, rafting, tubing, swimming, boating, water skiing, jet skiing.
* Concrete river boat ramp
A Wildlife Haven!
The rich soils, productive forested floodplain, oxbow ponds, and adjacent croplands produce abundant waterfowl (esp. mallards, wood ducks, and Canada geese), herds of trophy deer (surrounded by state conservation lands closed to hunting), an expanding turkey flock, doves, woodcock, pheasants, squirrels, rabbits, and racoons.
Waterfowl migration includes mallards, wood ducks, teal, widgeon, gadwal, pintails, diving ducks, geese, sandhill cranes, and more.
Sorry, No Hunting, wildlife viewing and photography only!