Stephen Puryear | PublicationsArticles
- "Leibniz's Alleged Ambivalence About Sensible Qualities," Studia Leibnitiana, forthcoming. [pre-print draft]
- "Frege on Vagueness and Ordinary Language," Philosophical Quarterly 63 (2013), 120-40. [official version]
- "Idealism and Scepticism: A Reply to Brueckner," Theoria 79 (2013), 290-93. [official version]
- "Leibniz on the Metaphysics of Color," Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 86 (2013), 319-46. [official version]
- "Motion in Leibniz's Middle Years: A Compatibilist Approach," Oxford Studies in Early Modern Philosophy 6 (2012), 135-70. [pre-print draft]
- "Monadic Interaction," British Journal for the History of Philosophy 18 (2010), 763-96. [official version] [pre-print draft]
- "Leibniz über Begriffe und ihr Verhältnis zu den Sinnen," in Sehen und Begreifen: Wahrnehmungstheorien in der Frühen Neuzeit, D. Perler and M. Wild, eds. (New York: de Gruyter, 2008), 235-64. [pre-print draft (English)]
- "Unconscious Conceiving and Leibniz's Argument for Primitive Concepts" (with Paul Lodge), Studia Leibnitiana 38/39 (2006/2007), 177-96. [pre-print draft]
- "Was Leibniz Confused about Confusion?" Leibniz Review 15 (2005), 95-124. [pre-print draft]
- Paul Lodge, The Leibniz-De Volder Correspondence (Yale University Press, 2013), reviewed in Leibniz Review (2013).
- Nicholas Rescher, Leibniz and Cryptography (University of Pittsburgh Library, 2012), forthcoming in Review of Metaphysics.
- Daniel Garber, Leibniz: Body, Substance, Monad (Oxford University Press, 2009), reviewed in Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 8/1/10. [full text]
- Janice Thomas, Rationalism, Empiricism, and Philosophy of Mind (Acumen, 2009), reviewed in Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, 9/29/09. [full text]
Perception and Representation in Leibniz, University of Pittsburgh, 2006. [full text]