- CBMS/NSF conference on "Deformation Theory of Algebras and Modules" at
NC State University, Raleigh, N.C. during May 16 - 20, 2011 (Co-organizer: T. Lada).
- AMS Special session on ”Kac-Moody algebras, Vertex operator algebras and Applications”,
at University of Richmond, Richmond, VA during November 6-7, 2010 (Co-organizer: W. Cook).
- International conference on ”Algebraic and Combinatorial ap- proaches to Representation Theory”
at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India during August 12-16, 2010, (co-organizers: V. Chari, S. Viswanath).
- Southeastern Lie Theory workshop on ”Homological Methods in Representation Theory”
at University of Georgia, Athens, GA during May 22-24, 2010, (Co-organizers: D. Nakano, B. Parshall).
- Southeastern Lie Theory Workshop on Combinatorial Lie Theory and Applications, NCSU.
October 9-11, 2009. (co-organizers: D. Nakano, B. Parshall).
- Conference on Quantum Groups, Algebraic Groups and related topics, Peking University,
Beijing, China, during July 18-22, 2009, (co-organizers: B. Bakalov, A. Helminck, N. Jing
and J. Zhang).
- AMS Southeastern Sectional Meeting, N.C. State University, Raleigh during April 4-5, 2009
- AMS special session on Kac-Moody Algebras, Vertex Algebras, Quantum groups and Applications,
held at N.C. State University, during April 4-5, 2009, (co-organizers: B. Bakalov and N. Jing).
- International conference on Quantum affine algebras, Toroidal Lie algebras and applications,
held at Banff, BIRS, Canada during March 2-7, 2008, (co-organizers: Y. Gao, N. Jing, M. Lau).
- AMS special session on Geometric
and Combinatorial methods in Representation Theory,
held at Davidson college, North Carolina during Mar. 3-4, 2007,
(co-organizers: B. Boe
and W. Graham).
- International conference on Kac-Moody Lie algebras and Applications held at Ramanujan
for Advanced Study, India, during Jan. 28-31, 2002 (co-organizer: N.
- International conference on Infinite dimensional Lie Theory and
Conformal field Theory,
held at University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia during May
(co-organizers: S. Berman, P. Fendley, Y. Huang and B. Parshall).
- International conference on Affine and Quantum Affine Algebras and
N.C.State University during May 21-24, 1998 (co-organizer: N. Jing).
- Mid-Atlantic Algebra Conference, held at N.C.
30-31, 1996 (co-organizer: M. Singer).
- AMS special session on Quantum Kac-Moody Lie Algebras,
held at Greensboro,
North Carolina during November 17-18, 1995 (Co-organizer: N. Jing).
- NSF-CBMS conference on Applications
of representation theory of quantum affine
Lie algebras to solvable lattice models, held at N.C.
State University during June 1-5, 1993.
- International Conference on Kac-Moody Lie Algebras and Physics, held at
University during December 13-17, 1988, (Co-organizers: R.
Fulp, L. Norris and M. Singer).