Former Ph. D. Students:
Buell (Graduated June 7, 2011): On Maximal R-split Tori Invariant under an Involution
- Qiang Wang (Graduated March 31, 2010): Classification of K-orbits of Unipotent Elements in Symmetric Spaces of SL(n; F)
- Robert Watson (Graduated March 25, 2010): Lifting Automorphisms from Root Systems to Lie Algebras
- Kyle Thompson (Graduated March 4, 2010): Commuting Involutions of SL(n; k)
- John Absher (Graduated March 3, 2010): On the Isomorphy Classes of Involutions of SO(2n; k)
- Stacy Beun (Graduated March 17, 2008): On the classification of orbits of minimal parabolic k-subgroups acting on symmetric k-varieties of SL(n,k).
- Tracey Westbrook Cicco (Graduated March 30, 2006): Algorithms for Computing Restricted Root Systems and Weyl Groups.
- Farrah Jackson: (Graduated March 30, 2005): Characterization of involutions of SP(2n,k).
- Christopher Dometrius (Graduated June 30, 2003): Relationship Between Symmetric and Skew-Symmetric Bilinear Forms on V=kn and Involutions of SL(n,k) and SO(n,k,b).
- Jennifer Fowler (Graduated March 25, 2003): Algorithms for Computations in local Symmetric Spaces.
- Dan Gagliardi (Graduated March 26, 2003): Relations between Characters of Lie Algebras and Symmetric Spaces.
- Ling Wu (Graduated May 8, 2002): Classification of involutions of SL(n,k) and SO(2n+1,k).
Current PhD. Students:
- Kathryn Brenneman
- Nicole Rizki
- Juan Li
- Patricia Cahn
- Erin Oliver
- Jeremy Schwartz
- Spyro Roubos
- Chelsey Cooley
- Nathan Williams
- Rebecca Tramel
- Constance Baltera
- Ashley Hatfield