My name is Justin Smith and I am a PhD student at North Carolina State University. My research focuses primarily on the intersection of Software Engineering, HCI, and Security. I am a member of the Developer Liberation Front and study under the advisement of Dr. Emerson Murphy-Hill.
- Questions Developers Ask While Diagnosing Potential Security Vulnerabilities with Static Analysis
- Flower: Navigating Program Flow in the IDE
- Fuse: A Reproducible, Extendable, Internet-scale Corpus of Spreadsheets
- Spreadsheet Practices and Challenges in a Large Multinational Conglomerate
- Paradise Unplugged: Barriers to Stack Overflow Use for Females
- Application Security for the Integrated Development Environment (ASIDE)