Course web page: http://courses.ncsu.edu/ece792y/lec/009/
Anonymous email to instructor or TA:/TA: email@example.com
References (Tutorial & Survey papers, not exhaustive)
1. Tutorials on "Rate adaptation, Congestion Control, and Fairness", by Jean-Yves Le Boudec
2. R. Srikant, "Models and Methods for Analyzing Internet Congestion Control Algorithms." In Advances in Communication Control Networks in the series "Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences (LCNCIS)," C.T. Abdallah, J. Chiasson and S. Tarbouriech (eds.), Springer-Verlag, 2004.
3. M. Chiang, S. H. Low, R. A. Calderbank, and J. C. Doyle, "Layering as Optimization Decomposition," Proceedings of IEEE, December 2006.
4. Leonidas Georgiadis, Michael Neely, and Leandros Tassiulas, "Resource Allocation and Cross Layer Control in Wireless Networks", Foundations and Trends in Networking, Apr. 2006
5. Xiaojun Lin, Ness B. Shroff and R. Srikant, "A Tutorial on Cross-Layer Optimization in Wireless Networks," to appear in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, special issue on "Non-Linear Optimization of Communication Systems," 2006
6. M. E. J. Newman, "The Structure and Function of Complex Networks", SIAM Review, vol. 45, Issue 2, pages 167-256, 2003