Econometrics Workshop at NCSU and the rest of the Triangle
- September 4 (Duke), Frank Diebold (Penn).
- September 11 (NCSU), Antonio Galvoa (Iowa): Uniformly Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of Treatment Effects with a Continuous Treatment.
- September 11 (Duke), Ismael Mourifié (Toronto).
- September 18 (Duke), Chris Hansen (Chicago Booth).
- September 25 (Duke), Silvia Gonçalves (Université de Montréal).
- October 2 (NCSU), Nikolay Gospodinov (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta): Minimum Distance Estimation of Dynamic Models with Errors-In-Variables.
- October 2 (Duke), Christoph Rothe (Columbia).
- October 16 (TEW, hosted by Duke), Rong Chen (Rutgers University).
- October 23 (TEW, hosted by Duke), Benoit Perron (Université de Montréal).
- October 30 (Duke), Daniel Wilheim (UCL).
- November 6 (Duke), Kevin Song (UBC).
- November 13 (Duke), Zhipeng Liao (UCLA).
- November 20 (TEW, hosted by NCSU), Badi Baltagi (Syracuse University): Firm-level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach.
- December 5: Triangle Econometrics Conference at NISS.
- March 19 (TEW, hosted by UNC), Yuichi Kitamura (Yale).
- April 9 (TEW, hosted by Duke), Arthur Lewbel (BC).
- April 23 (TEW, hosted by UNC), Yixiao Sun (UCSD). This seminar will take place at UNC in GA 211 (not NISS)
- May 21 (NCSU), Wei Wei (Aarhus): A Generalized Schwartz Model for Energy Spot Prices - Estimation using a Particle MCMC Method.
The NCSU's regular workshop is taking place at North Carolina
State University, in room 4210 of Nelson Hall, from 3:00pm to
a map of the
campus. Nelson Hall is on the top-left of the map.
Information and driving directions for the seminars at Duke.
Information and driving directions for the seminars at UNC.
The Triangle Econometrics Workshop (TEW) is taking place at the National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS) from 3:30pm to 5:00pm.
Directions to National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS), 19 T.W. Alexander Drive, Research
- FROM CHAPEL HILL:
Take I40 towards the Research Triangle Park. Exit in left direction
onto Alexander Drive. Follow Alexander to NISS address.
- FROM DURHAM:
Take 147 towards the Research Triangle Park. Exit right onto Alexander
Drive. Follow Alexander to NISS address.
- FROM RALEIGH:
Take I40 towards the Research Triangle Park. Exit right onto
Alexander Drive. Follow Alexander to NISS address.
Past schedule of the econometrics workshop.