- Assistant Professor
- North Carolina State University
- Department of Mathematics
- 3222 SAS Hall / Campus Box 8205
- Raleigh, NC 27695, USA
- Past positions
- Research Fellow, Radiation Oncology
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Northwestern University
Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
- PhD, Rutgers University,
Center for Operations Research
Come see our terrific research on radiotherapy in a terrifying setting!
Enjoy a strange experience filled with themed science stations and activities, including our "Radioactive Math vs Mutant Cells"
interactive exhibit on radiotherapy optimization at the
NC Museum of Natural Sciences Adult Night: The Upside Down Halloween (October 26, 7pm-10pm; 21+ only!)
- The same piece was on display in this science-meets-design exhibit in downtown Raleigh.
We were in the news, too!