David Muddiman named editor of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry.
- David Muddiman selected for ACS Chemical Instrumentation Award for IR-MALDESI.
- Elias Rosen becomes Research Associate Professor.
Installation of Q Exactive HF and Q Exactive Plus Instruments
Angelito Nepomuceno receives his Doctorate and takes a position at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Shan Randall receives his Doctorate and takes a position at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- David Muddiman elected President-Elect of the United States Human Proteome Organization.
- Guillaume Robichaud receives his Doctorate and takes position at Emerald Therapeutics.
- Jeremy Barry receives his Doctorate and takes position at GSK in Philadelphia.
Dr. Jennifer Parker and Dr. Eli Rosen join the group as Postdoctoral Scholars.
David Muddiman elected Treasurer and to the Executive Board of the
United States Human
Proteome Organization (www.ushupo.org)
David Muddiman elected to the Board of Directors of
NIH R01 Grant Awarded from NIGMS to Develop New Ionization Methods for
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Hunter Walker receives NIH Molecular Biotechnology Fellowship
David Muddiman receives 2010 Biemann Medal