- A. Aiyyer, 2015: Recurving Western North Pacific Tropical Cyclones and Mid-Latitude Predictability. Geo. Res. Let..
- Diaz, M. and A. Aiyyer, 2015: Absolute and Convective Instability of the African Easterly Jet. J. Atmos. Sci., 72, 1805–1826.
- Tyner, B., A. Aiyyer, J. Blaes, and D. R. Hawkins 2015: A Climatological Examination
of Sustained Wind Speeds, Wind Gusts and Wind Forecasts for Recent Tropical Cyclones in
the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States. Wea. Forecasting. , 30, 153–176.
- Diaz, M. and A. Aiyyer, 2013: Genesis of African Easterly Waves by Upstream Energy Dispersion.
J. Atmos. Sc., 70, 3492–3512. Download PDF.
- Mallard, M., G. M. Lackmann and A. Aiyyer, 2013:
Atlantic Hurricanes and Climate Change.
Part II: Role of Thermodynamic Changes in Decreased Hurricane Frequency. J. Clim. 26, 8513–8528.
- Mallard, M., G. M. Lackmann, A. Aiyyer, K. Hill, 2013: Atlantic Hurricanes and Climate Change.
Part I: Experimental Design and Isolation of Thermodynamic Effects. J. Clim., 26, 4876-4893.
- Diaz, M. and A. Aiyyer, 2013: Energy Dispersion in African Easterly Waves.
J. Atmos. Sc., 70, 130-145.
Note: The published version of the Hovmoller in Figure 1 in the paper was inadvertently truncated
in time. Please refer to the correct figure here.
- Tyner, B. P. and A. Aiyyer, 2012 : Evolution of African Easterly Waves in
Isentropic Potential Vorticity Fields. Mon. Wea. Rev., 140, 3634-3652.
- Aiyyer, A., A. Mekonnen and C. Shcreck-III, 2012: Projection of Tropical
Cyclones on Wavenumber-Frequency filtered Equatorial Waves.
J. Clim., 25, 3653-3658.
- Schreck, C., J. Molinari and A. Aiyyer, 2012: A Global View of
Equatorial Waves and Tropical Cyclogenesis. Mon. Wea. Rev., 140, 774-788.