Excel and Maple tutorials
Following are instructional tutorials for several mathematical software
packages used by students at N.C. State University.
- Excel I. Brief on-line introduction to the Excel spreadsheeting program, covering basic operations, formulas, and built-in functions. Revised in 2015.
- Excel II. On-line tutorial for the Excel spreadsheeting program, covering goalseeking, sorting, and graphing. Not revised since 1998
- Learn How to Use Microsoft Excel. Tutorials and resources for learning Excel, assembled by Sam McIntyre on a website called Deskbright.
- Maple I. On-line tutorial for the Maple symbolic mathematics program, covering basic Syntax, algebra, and plotting. Not revised since 1998.
- Maple II. On-line tutorial for the Maple symbolic mathematics program, covering differentiation, integration, and ordinary differential equations. Not revised since 1998.
Return to main
Send mail to Dr. Felder at firstname.lastname@example.org